Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Daily with Got Sketch? Days 6-10

In continuation with my December Daily, please let me share my pages for days 6 through to 10.

I must confess that assembling this album has been one of my most favorite projects and as I look at each page, I cherish it oh so much more.



Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper, ATC card); Urban Lily (chipboard numbered circle); Making Memories (vintage foil leaf); WRMK (chomper); VersaMagic (liquid chalk)


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper, label); Urban Lily (chipboard numbered circle); American Crafts (Slick Writer); WRMK (chomper); VersaMagic (liquid chalk)



Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper); Urban Lily (chipboard numbered circle); Jillibean Soup (journal spot); Evalicious (conversation bubble); WRMK (chomper); VersaMagic (liquid chalk)


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper); Hemptique (hemp twine); BoBunny (dimensional glitter butterfly); Prima (gems); Heidi Swapp (number 9); Making Memories (glittered alphas); EK Success (circle punch); Copics (spica pen for stitching on tag); VersaMagic (liquid chalk)


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper); Jillibean Soup (corrugated die cut shapes, journal spot); Making Memories (glitter numbers); Fiskars (border punch); WRMK (chomper); VersaMagic (liquid ink)

Thanks for letting me share - the sketches can be found on Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch? blog.



No comments: