Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scrapbooking Pressure???

Have you ever felt pressure or anxiety when scrapping? Are there certain photos and/or events that you are apprehensive about scrapping or have not scrapped? If so, you are not alone! Me too!

15 years later and I still haven't scrapped my wedding! Why? I am worried about doing justice to my wedding photos and memories. Birthday photos...a similar feeling but not so paralyzing! Recently, after 12 years of birthday photos, I realized I needed to get over my fear and start scrapping!

So....guess what? Yup, I have some birthday layouts to share...yeah, me!!! To start off the birthday layout parade, I have a double pager of Danielle's 5 year birthday party which showcases the yummy BoBunny collection. It was my interpretation of Valerie Salmon's Sketch #122...which can be found here.


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); BoBunny (pattern paper, alphas, die cut), WRMK (chomper)

 And Madison's 11th sleepover birthday party using the luscious Pink Paislee collection...


Supplies:  Pink Paislee (pattern paper, die cuts, chipboard accents); Prima (alphas); WRMK (chomper)

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: