Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Spring Fever

There is no doubt or question in my mind that Danielle is my outdoorsy child. She loves everything there is about the outdoors; the freedom, the wide open spaces, the fresh air and the pure adrenaline rush of challenging herself to bike, climb or swing!!!

During the long winter months in Calgary, Danielle enjoys indoor sports and downhill skiing. But that shoulder season when skiing is over but the weather is too unpredictable to be comfortable outside....that is the challenge for Danielle!!!

Here is a layout about Danielle's cabin/spring fever! I have always wanted to document this...and here it is...I am so glad I did it. Everytime I see these pictures, I remember the day these photos were taken and I have a big smile.


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Jillbean Soup (pattern paper, alphas, die cuts); Little Yellow Bicycle (fabric banner); Want2Scrap (gems); American Crafts (gems)

 Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: