Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meet Miss Personality

I take a whole lot of photos and I print a whole lot of photos. It would probably not come as a surprise to you to learn that I sometimes forget what photos I have available to scrap! LOL Imagine how happy I was to find these photos to scrap one day!

My youngest daughter is a fun loving child who is happy 99% of the time. She is a very emotive little girl and quite frankly I love that about her! It is only fitting that I create a layout about her sweet ebullient personality!


Supplies:  Collage Press (pattern papers); Pink Paislee (butterfly); Sizzix (flower die); Imaginesce (petal roller); Prima (pearls); Studio Calico (Mr. Huey mists); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist, chalkboard mist); Prima (alphas); EK Success (circle punch); WRMK (chomper); Hemptique (hemp)

And a few up close and personal shots of the layout...


Here is a look at the hemp I used from a company called Hemptique. If you haven't tried them out, go try their products; they are fabulous!


Some Hemptique for you...to drool over!


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: