Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Everyday

There are days when I wish I led a more exciting life; do you ever have days like that? It isn't that I don't appreciate my life; not at all. Some days it is easy for me to get bogged down in the quagmire of everyday - school lunches, homework, after school activities, cleaning, laundry and working outside of the home! What is so exciting about that? Nothing, really...

But then I'll look back at layouts and mini albums I have created of my every day life and I find myself grinning from ear to ear. Why??? Because my life may not be glamorous or exciting to me some days or even to others but I am nonetheless grateful for what I have, for the people I spend my day to day with and for the experiences and memories I have had. That is what scrapbooking is all about for me; knowing that is exciting!

So here is a little bit more of my every day life to share...here we have the oh so cute and impish princess!


Remembering the days when my youngest was feeling under the weather...


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); BoBunny (pattern paper); stitching; American Crafts (alphas); Websters (ribbon roses); WRMK (chomper)

Or being a part of the journey my oldest took during a creative writing class...


Supplies:  BoBunny (pattern paper, alphas, die cut stickers, die cuts); stitching; American Crafts (pen for faux stitching)

Definitely not glamourous but certainly special and momentous!

No comments: