Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Another Got Sketch? Sketch!

I have been a bad blogger lately - my sincerest apologies! Basically I have been snowed under with life really, first there was the Regional Destination ImagiNation tournament, then the Grande Prairie Affiliate tournament, my surgery and now we are off to Global Finals for Destination ImagiNation in Knoxville, Tennessee! Oy! What a busy month March has been :-)

Here is a fabulous sketch Valerie Salmon did for Pink Paislee. I love it and find it so versatile.


Supplies:  BoBunny (pattern paper, alphas, chipboard accents, trinkets); BasicGrey (alphas); Maya Road (chipboard banner shapes); Tattered Angels glimmer mist; ribbon (source unknown); Stampin' Up (notebook punch); WRMK Chomper; Versamagic Chalk

Thanks for dropping by!


No comments: