Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hollydaze with Got Sketch!

Have you started scrapping your Christmas vacation photos? Well, I haven't started either; these photos were taken 2 years ago - yikes! However I used a fabulous Scrap Shotz December monthly kit and a Valerie Salmon (Got Sketch?) sketch, specifically Sketch #104 and whipped this up in under an hour! Can you believe it? I could not either!


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Simple Stories (pattern paper, die cut stickers, alphas, mini alphas); May Arts (twine); Close to my Heart (red gems): Versamagic (chalk ink); Copic (black spica)

To add texture and dimension, I raised the photos and some of the pattern paper circles. As well, I "decorated" the die cut sticker trees.

Close-ups of the layout...



Thanks for letting me share!

No comments: