Sunday, June 26, 2011

Club Got Sketch #3

While I have not been blogging much lately, it doesn't mean that I haven't been scrapping! I have been everything in minimum mode it seems...oy! However with summer coming and lazier days, I'll be back at it even more.


So I'd like to post a few more interpretations of Valerie Salmon's Club Got Sketch challenges.  I love that lady so darn much - she is so talented, so gorgeous and SO nice!


Here is my interpretation of Club Got Sketch #3.



Supplies:  Echo Park (pattern paper, die cut stickers, alphas); Close to my Heart (cardstock, floss); stitching


And a detail shot of the layout...I love dimension on a layout!


This sketch inspired me SO much that I did a second layout for the sketch shown below.


Supplies:  Sassafras (pattern papers, borders); Spellbinders (cupcake die/embosser folder); Ranger (pearl accents); American Crafts (thickers); Close to my Heart (cardstock)

And a detail shot of this layout...


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: