Saturday, April 9, 2011

Really, The Weekend?

These last 10 days have been rough, as in really bad rough. Let's see...Danielle had a double ear infection and was home from school for a week, then Madison and Dominic became ill annnnnnnnd lastly, I got sick :-( I am STILL sick. It never fails - when I get sick, I get it the worst and for the longest...sigh...lucky me, I guess!

However I have done some scrapping!!! Not as much as I would like but still some. Yeah me! I still gotta feed the soul :-)


Supplies:  Close to my Heart (cardstock); The Girls Paperie (pattern paper); BoBunny (blossoms); The Twinery (twine); coluzzle (circle cutter); Kaisercraft (gems); EK Success (scallop edge punch); American Crafts (foam alphas, jewel brads); acrylic letters (source unknown); Versamagic (liquid chalk)

This layout was completed for Shotz Sketches on the Scrap Shotz blog.  The lovely Laura Gilhuly designed the sketch and we both did an interpretation of the sketch in our own styles.

1 comment:

Ali said...

What a beautiful LO... Oh Virginia, she isjust DARLING!! Love that colour of CTMH CS, BTW! LOL

Great job.