Saturday, March 12, 2011

Water, Water, Water!

Usually in March or April, I start getting tired of winter. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike winter but I like to experience 4 distinct seasons not a long winter and 3 very short other seasons!!!

So for the recent Scrap Shotz online crop, I was inspired by The Littlest Mermaid movie. Not only is it a perennial favorite in this house but it also makes me feel that warmer weather is just around the corner. If there is one thing my girls (and I) love, it is water! We could definitely live by the water!

Here is my water inspired layout!


Supplies:  Sassafras (pattern papers); Urban Lily (chipboard sentiment); Heidi Swapp (large alphas); Maya Road (chipboard #2); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); American Crafts (chipboard label and flowers); BoBunny (gems); Versamagic (chalk ink); EK Success (postage stamp border punch); stitching


Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: