Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Inspired Scrapper - Love Challenge

In February, The Inspired Scrapper hosted a Love challenge. I had to think about how I would tackle this challenge. I mean, it would be easy to scrap about who I loved and what I loved and so on. Being somewhat obstinate, I wanted to take a fresh approach to the challenge; I just wasn't' exactly sure what "fresh approach" it was yet! LOL

After pondering the challenge, I decided to look through my pictures for some inspiration. Well, lo and behold, look at the picture I found! Isn't it just perfect for the challenge? That's what I thought too! My little Danielle has always been a very thoughtful, caring and joyous child. She has also always been somewhat protective of me. If I am having a difficult day, Danielle will go out of her way to do something special for me or say something extra sweet to cheer me up. When I ask her "Why?" she does these things, she almost always answers, "Oh Mommy, actually, it's just love." Isn't that just the cutest answer??

Here is my layout:


Supplies:  Close to my Heart (yardstick); BasicGrey (pattern paper, journal spot, canvas tag, alphas, jewelled paper clips); Versamagic (chalk ink); American Crafts (pen for journaling)

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Very pretty layout!!

missusem said...

cute page :) My kids are half chinese too and she loves to wear her traditional dresses sometimes :)