Sunday, March 6, 2011

Are You Scrapping???

So are you scrapping this weekend??? Why don't you join me at Scrap Shotz? They are having an online crop with a theme titled "A Night at the Oscars!" So put on your ball gown and stilettos and take a walk down the red carpet!

Here is one of the projects I created for my Littlest Mermaid challenge.


Supplies:  Sassafras (pattern papers); American Crafts (chipboard label, flowers); Heidi Swapp (large alphas); Urban Lily (chipboard circle sentiment); BoBunny (gems); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Maya Road (chipboard #2); Ek Success border punch; stitching

I have lots of Sassafras papers and I love them! They are all so darn beautiful...and it is often hard for me to make the first cut; hence the reason why I have 4 IRIS containers filled with pattern papers too beautiful to cut! LOl But I am committed to making a change in 2011...yup, I'm cutting into those papers! Enough is enough!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: