Monday, October 11, 2010

Come On, Get Happy

Ever have moments where you just want to be happy and it just isn't working out? Be it a challenging day at work or with the kids or with the traffic or just anything! Come on, we all have those days! Being a scrapbooker, I don't just scrapbook the good. Yes, I scrapbook the oh-not-so-good because that is what my life is really really like. It's a blend of the good and the not-so-good and I want my girls to know that.

So here is a layout documenting the not-so-good time we had in the summer of 2009 with Madison. I don't know what was bugging her but she was being a real turkey for the whole summer. By the time we arrived in Saskatchewan, she was a ginormous turkey. The only time she smiled was at the playground and well, I just had to snap some photos because I wasn't sure when the next time I would see her smile!



Supplies:  October Afternoon (pattern paper, die cuts); American Crafts (alphas); Bazzill (cardstock)

Thanks for letting me share! (And yes, she was a turkey for the rest of the summer...and I was almost eyebrow-less! LOL)

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Lovely layout V! I love that you are remembering a moment that is not perfect since our lives are not perfect either!