Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Your Vantage Point

My kids through their inquisitive minds challenge me every single day to view life from a different vantage point. I love that! I apply this principle to my everyday life...be it resolving kid related issues, cooking without all the ingredients in my pantry or scrapbooking! Yes you heard it right, scrapbooking! How do I do that you might ask??? Well, instead of using the papers in a collection, I look to see how I can mix and match between collections. It really is that simple ... to look at life from a different vantage point.

Here is my layout...


Here are a couple of close-ups of the items on my layout. This little birdie was made with scraps of pattern paper - can't let even a smidge go to waste! The faux stitching was made with a pen.



Here is my sun - my youngest brightens everyone's day every single day!



Thanks for letting me share!

-Virginia

No comments: