Sunday, August 8, 2010

Valerie Salmon Sketch #102

Those of you that know me, know that I am a huge fan of Valerie Salmon and her blog, Got Sketch? And I have also been lucky enough to be contributor for her sketches from time to time. I love being a contributor because her sketches are awesome and I always end up making 2 or more layouts with the sketches.

Here are my contributions to Sketch #102.


Supplies: The Girl's Paperie (pattern papers); Heidi Swapp (alphas); Kiki Art (chipboard heart); Prima (butterflies cut from pattern paper); 7gypsies (journal spot); EK Success (pink and black pen for journaling and outlining); VersaMagic Liquid Chalk (lightly inked edges)




Supplies: The Girl's Paperie (pattern paper); American Crafts (alphas); Urban Swank (chipboard circle); Chatterbox (brads); Prima (butterflies cut from pattern paper); Maya Road (ticket); BasicGrey (black gem lines)

I have to  tell you that I am in love with The Girl's Paperie papers. Gosh, they are heavy, feminine, subtle and ... absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: