Monday, July 19, 2010

Simply Radiant with Kiki Art

If you have not heard of Kiki Art, google it or go here. Their papers are vibrant, bold and colourful - just the way I like it! As well, what you can't see from the photos is the ability to "feel" the texture on the papers. These papers have foil and flocking and glitter; they are absolutely gorgeous!

One of the recent challenges from the Kiki Art blog was to create a card or layout based on the sketch provided. Here is my interpretation of the sketch.



Supplies:  Kiki Art (pattern paper, chipboard heart); American Crafts (alpha); Kaisercraft (gems); Heidi Swapp (flower); twine (source unknown)

Thanks for letting me share...also watch this blog for some Kiki Art CHA 2010 Summer Sneak Peeks!

1 comment:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Great layout V... I love the colours of the Kiki Art Papers as well they are so fun...TFS... I so can't wait for the sneak peeks....Party Animal looks like a fun product line...