Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Nikki Sivils

As promised, here is the project I created with the Nikki Sivils paper. A story about this necklace...Danielle had a similar "princess" necklace that she was wearing around the house. On one of her twirls, she caught the necklace in her wand...and you guessed it! It broke and shattered everywhere! So I decided to make her another necklace...but I am definitely not a beader!

As well, I find it very hard to find Nikki Sivils papers in Calgary so I bought up whatever I could. If you know me, you know that I am a very paper heavy scrapper. And when it came time to make the project, I panicked a bit because I had very little paper left. So I really need to thank Danielle for breaking her necklace or I would not have made these paper beads and flowers! LOL

Here is the necklace...


She still loves it!

No comments: