Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More from Scrap-tastic!

As promised, here are the remaining projects I created using Scrap-tastic's Decadent Dreams kit! I do want to mention that the Prima papers Becky put into the kit are SO versatile. There was not one picture I selected that did not match beautifully with the papers.

So here we go...

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of the girls. I begged them to come outside for a photo shoot on the grass. I snapped off a bunch of shots. I look at them and was unhappy with the frozen pasty smiles. So I said to the girls, why don't you sit down on the grass for a minute while I fiddle with my settings on the camera. And so they did. And that is when the magic started to happen! These shots are from the mamma-razzazi angle...and I love them!


The flowers were handmade with the scraps. The butterflies were handcut from a sheet of paper in the kit...and I am SO loving the Prima alphas. Here is a close-up of the flowers and the dimension of the butterflies.


This layout features Danielle hamming it up for the camera. There is alot of Tattered Angels glimmer mist on this layout! LOL I love that stuff!!!!!


I love love loved the Jenni Bowlin buttons used here.
 

And something fun you can do with your Prima bling swirls is to cut them. You get more mileage from them and you can change the swirl direction easily.


Here is the perpetually happy Danielle. I have always marvelled at what her "secret" is in always having a spectactular day.


And lastly, I wanted to capture Danielle's unique sense of style. She really likes things to match, in a rather monochromatic way...kinda like her Mama! LOL What this girl has that her Mama doesn't is the ability to accessorize! Darn she is good!


 Thanks for letting me share and dropping by!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your style. Awesome layouts!

Laurie (Wally) said...

Great layouts V... everything just pops...

BlueMoonScrapbooking said...

Gorgeous layouts!
Lisa