Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring is in the Air

I would like to share a project I made for Urban Swank and The Inspired Scrapper this month.


After coming back from our Florida vacation, I was feeling blah and needed a pick-me-up! Scrapping this made me feel that spring was imminent! LOL

Here is how I made the layout - Using my EK Success Curvy Circle cutter, I cut out the large inner chartreuse circle. Then I punched several smaller circles with my EK Success circle punch from white cardstock scraps to create the scalloped edge.

Everywhere I look, I see handmade flowers and thought...I should be able to make some and that I did. I dug through the gift wrapping box to find some tissue paper. Again, using my EK Success circle punch, I punch a bunch of circles. I secured the circles iwth a brad and then "fluffed" up the circles, well, basically I scrunched them up. Then I liberally sprayed them with 2 different colours of Tattered Angels glimmer mist. I also dusted the tops of the flowers with some Ranger Glossy Accents and some Pink Paislee Pixie Stix.

Here is the side and aerial view-


The remaining supplies are: Doodlebug alphas; Heidi Swapp chipboard question mark; Zva Creative gem swirls; Hero Arts stamp; Copic markers.

Thanks for letting me share and dropping by!

1 comment:

Em said...

beautifuL! love it!