Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Halloween

Is it really too early to scrap Halloween? LOL I had some fun with some yummy American Crafts papers!



Love these papers and I love their rubs! Well, I love everything American Crafts actually! LOL

These pictures remind me that even though things don't go the way you planned them; plan B is just as good! I was feeling soooooooooooooo guilty that I could not carve the pumpkin as I usually do because this was the year I was super sick with an infection. Luckily I remembered I had purchased a Mr. Potato Head pumpkin accessory pack and it worked out perfectly! We had so many compliments that year and the girls were super happy!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

great lo V! you should submit that to AC as they have a call out now! I love your pumpkin too!