Friday, January 22, 2010

What Makes Me Laugh???

I am so blessed to be a part of the Urban Swank team for many reasons but playing with Urban Lily products is definitely near the top! LOL I love all the Urban Lily products. This week, it was my turn to share my projects on their blog.

I recently asked Danielle this question, "What makes you laugh?" and she replied, "Oh Mommy, slides of course!" As a Mamarazzi, wouldn't you know that I had the perfect set of photos to back up her response! LOL Here is my layout...


Supplies: Urban Lily (pattern papers, chipboard circle, alphas); Making Memories (Tiny Alphas); Heidi Swapp (small gems); Glitz Designs (large gems); cardstock (source unknown); EK Success (large scallop border punch/embosser)

Here is an aerial view of the layers on the layout. (I used alot of pop dots! LOL)


A close-up of the chipboard circle. I have always loved these chipboard circles. They are fun, made with vivid colours and have fabulous sayings.


You don't have to journal a novel with every layout but I do like to put the date and location of the photos.


Thanks for dropping by and letting me share! I lots more coming but could not share until the projects were posted on the corresponding manufacturers' and challenge blogs.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Wow, Virginia!! Nice work! I LOVE Urban Lily paper - unfortunately, it is hard to come by in my neck of the woods! LOVE your 'mammarazzi' phrase too!! I'm going to start using that one - it's so fitting! :)