Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh My Darlin'

School has been in session now for 6 weeks and I still miss my little munchkin. It really is the hardest when you know it's your last child...:-(

Thought I would share a layout with you using the Bloom and Grow collection from My Mind's Eye - I love that paper so much that I've kept all the little scraps to make something out of! This photo was taken on January 1 or maybe January 2, 2009 as I was practicing with my then new 40D. I just can't believe how much Danielle has changed since then.

Supplies: My Mind's Eye (pattern paper, die cuts); American Crafts (alphas); Fiskars Apron Lace border punch; Jenni Bowlin (journal spot); typewriter; Copics Multiliner ("faux" stitches on diecuts); Close To My Heart (cardstock); pop dots

Thanks for dropping by!

P.S. Don't forget about Scrap Shotz's amazing Must See TV online crop this weekend, October 23 to 25. Did I happen to mention prizes????

No comments: