Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September Reveal at Scrap Shotz - Part I

Check out this gem of a kit from Scrap Shotz! I swear every month, Sandy and Kathy outdo themselves!

And yes this beauty is indeed Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love. It was a wonderful kit and here are my projects!

This kit is really versatile - here it is used with some baby pictures of Danielle! The scallop paper was cut with a coluzzle following the pattern.

And a layout about the unpredictability of Calgary weather! LOL! It was supposed to be spring but Mother Nature surprised us yet again! The background cardstock was originally white but it was sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Auburn) from the kit.

In the kit, we received a 12x12 sheet of grungeboard. Man, I love this stuff...you can do almost anything with it! Here I cut 2 strips of grungeboard and sprayed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Jack o Lantern) first and then with a Tattered Angels glimmer screen, I sprayed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist (Auburn). I love the look and the colour. Then I cut pieces of pattern paper and sewed it onto the grungeboard. Voila! Instant bookmarks!


Thanks for dropping by! I'll show part two in another day or so! The girls return to school has me signed up for alot of volunteering this week!

-vw



No comments: