Friday, August 7, 2009

August PageMaps

In the summer with a limited amount of time, I still try to squeeze in some scrapbooking each and every day. And I was so fortunate to be a contributor to the August PageMaps newsletter. If you have not visited Becky Fleck's website, zip on over there to be inspired! Her sketches are fabulous! They are easy to follow and so versatile.

Here is my layout.

It was created using alot of Pink Paislee goodness! It shows a favorite picture I have of Madison and my Mom, more affectionately referred to as Pau Pau. Other supplies include Making Memories (chipboard); American Crafts (alpha); Heidi Swapp (alpha); Basic Grey (chipboard); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Versamagic Chalk Ink (jumbo java); stitching; Fiskars Upper Crest border punch.

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

1 comment:

Ann said...

This is a gorgeous LO. Love the picture. WTG!!!