Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just a Very Busy Two Weeks

Goodness the last two weeks have been crazy busy and my poor blog has been neglected! Just one month out of school and I have gotten used to the good life; that is, sleeping until 800 am! LOL But these last three weeks has forced me to wake up at 545 am every single day! Why? To get everything packed and ready, kids fed, clothed and loaded into the van to leave at 745 am! I am so exhausted...and not much scrapping in the evenings! However, this is all about to change as tomorrow is the last day of camp and next week is all about packing and getting ready for our vacation - yippee!

I'll share a fun card made for a friend. Supplies are American Crafts (pattern paper, rubs); Cuttlebug dies.; Fiskars Upper Crest border punch (dang, I love that punch!) and some Kaiser pearls.

And here is a picture of my two "angels" at the University of Calgary at 800 am in the morning - notice how smiley and alert and happy they are? Well, 30 minutes prior, Madison was grumpy bear and Danielle was stretching in bed asking for just 2 more minutes! LOL


Thanks for dropping by! I'll have more to show in a few days!

-vw



No comments: