Thursday, June 4, 2009

Craft DIY

June's kit at Scrap Shotz is the fabulous American Crafts Craft line. I loved it! It was fun; it was sassy; it was versatile; it was amazing! Here are some of my projects...

Here is a quick party hat invitation I made - I think I'll make a few more for Danielle's upcoming birthday - yikes! 5 years old!!! I added the Cuttlebug crown die and embossing folder and the American Crafts Remarks alphas to the kit supplies.



As with the party invitation, I added the Cuttlebug die and embossing folder and the American Crafts Remarks alphas to the placecards.



This was such a fun layout to create - my favorite piece of pattern paper in the kit was this birdie/chickie paper. It is colourful; it is fun; it is so perfect for my pictures! LOL I added some embroidery floss to the centres of the buttons to look sewn in. As well, I had cut the birdies and popped them up on the fences.



One of my all time favorite shots of Danielle...while it may not be technically perfect, it completely captures her spirit. I added the Stampin' Up label punch and some Making Memories mini alphas. For the journaling, I printed it on the back of the double-sided pattern paper. I cut out the lines in the journaling spots and adhered the journaling to the back. Oh yes, I used my circle punches to cut a few circles and popped them up on the birdie paper.



Thanks so much for dropping by! I'll post the rest of the projects for the June reveal tomorrow!
-vw

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

love your creations with this kit, v!