Saturday, June 6, 2009

Craft DIY Part Deux

Here is the second part of my reveal at Scrap Shotz. It was so easy to make projects with the June American Crafts Craft line at Scrap Shotz.

These pictures of Madison just crack me up so much! I don't know exactly what Madison was thinking but yes a sparkler sparkles! She was completely taken off guard by the sparkler and the crackling sound! We had fun eating the cake afterwards and laughed at her reaction! All supplies are from the June kit! The journaling is tucked behind the main picture and was completed on the journal spot from the American Crafts remarks.



Right now, I am just loving Danielle being 4...and she will only be 4 for a few more weeks! She is just a delight to be around...and she lets me take her picture all the time! The funky polka dot ribbon is also American Crafts. The journaling was completed in a circle in Word.



Here are pictures from Danielle's 4th birthday celebrated with us. She did not want a cake; she wanted a pie - I remember it so vividly because she was so adamant about it. The tab was made from the Stampin' Up punch. There was a bit of stitching to hold the journaling. I used my coluzzle to make the scallop edge border. And I had lots of fun using the BG bling to add "sprinkles" to the cupcake chipboard pieces.



Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

1 comment:

scrappermimi said...

These are so fun! Love them!