Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Mid-Month Challenge at Scrap Shotz

This month, my challenge at Scrap Shotz is create either a layout or card with something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. Something old would be using products that are older than 6 months. Something new would be products you just bought *wink* Something borrowed could be an item borrowed from a friend (ie. punch) or a technique or a sketch. And something blue is well, blue!

Here is my layout!


Supplies: Close to my Heart (cardstock - blue); Bazzill (cardstock - yellow); Basic Grey (pattern papers, die cuts, rubs, alphas); Prima (gem)

I hope to see alot of your projects! Thanks for dropping by!

-vw

1 comment:

Ann said...

Gorgeous work V!

Oh and I gave you an award b/c I love your work and you are such an inspiration

http://adayinthelifetoo.blogspot.com/2009/05/lemonade.html