Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Team B's Reveal at My Sketch World

Lucy Chesna whips up amazing sketches for My Sketch World. She has sketches twice a month for both layouts and cards - Lucy, I don't know how you do it! Hats off to you! If you need some inspiration or just want to try something a little different, run to My Sketch World!

Here is my interpretation of Lucy's mid-month layout sketch:


Supplies: Close to my Heart (cocoa cardstock); Basic Grey (pattern papers, rubs, alphas, die cuts); Glitz Designs (gems); Evalicious (quote bubble); Making Memories (mini alphas)

And we all know what happened to me last month...uh huh, the now infamous achilles tendon rupture! I never had a chance to post about the May mid-month layout sketch...so here it is!


Supplies: Basic Grey (pattern papers, alphas, tag); Fiskars (border punch); Savvy n Sassy (yellow ribbon); Cuttlebug (large butterfly dies); Spellbinders (small butterfly die); Versamagic (jumbo java chalk); Close to my Heart (red gems)

Thanks for stopping by!

-vw


No comments: