Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's Reveal Day at Scrap Shotz

It's been a crazy busy weekend and it's going to be an even crazier busier week ahead!

The June kit at Scrap Shotz is a very "Fetching" from Pink Paislee. OMG the kit was fantastic and oh so easy to work with - I literally mean the papers and accessories go with every type of photo that I could think of!

Thanks for letting me share my work with the June kit...

First up is a very favorite picture of mine...my neice, Emma with Danielle. They are only a few months apart and get along famously. They both have amazingly beautiful smiles and I wanted a layout to celebrate their adorable friendship.



These fun pictures were taken in Fernie in March! There was still snow on the ground and we were able to ski during the day but in the late afternoon, we enjoyed the swimming pool and the hot tub!



A fun layout about Madison. We are in a very moody phase with her and I just don't know what to do???? If you have suggestions, let me know!!! She is either grumpy or super happy like these photos...and I wanted her to know that if she smiles, we'll all smile right back at her!




This layout is quite simple for me but is nonetheless very special to me. Being called Mom is an honour but somedays I don't want to hear my name called anymore! LOL



And here is a very sweet picture of my two girls taken during a fun family walk in the summer. The title is a direct quote of Danielle - she always tells people, "She's my Sister!"



And a couple of fun cards to share...






Thanks for dropping by and letting me share!

-vw

No comments: