Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week #3 Entry for the Ribbon Rave

Goodness! I have just been so busy with the girls' activities and am a few weeks behind in posting my entries for The Ribbon Rave at Savvy n Sassy.

Here is Week #3 - our challenge was to scrap a secret. The secret in this layout is that Madison indeed loves to scooter despite her declarations that she doesn't like it or scootering is just OK! LOL Aaaah life with a pre-tween! I just don't know what I have to look forward to when she becomes a teenager! Oiy!



Supplies: Basic Grey (pattern paper); Close To My Heart (cardstock); Heidi Swapp (foam letters); Bazzill (blue fabric brads); Ric Rac (unknown); 7Gypsies (parentheses stamp); Elle's Studio (journal spot); American Crafts (chipboard butterfly); KI Memories (Love Elsie cloud chipboard); circle with "Love" printed (unknown source)

It is great fun participating in these challenges - I am really using up my printed stack of pictures...and the bonus is I am scrapping them with an interesting theme!

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

No comments: