Friday, April 10, 2009

Ribbon Rave Week #5 - You Have Only Just Begun

Well, it is hard to believe that I have made it to Week #5! LOL Having had a couple weeks where I was suffering from a sinus infection and all the complications from it, I had serious doubts!

Here is my Week 5 entry. The challenge was to use 3 pattern papers, circles, 3 flowers, some chipboard and to weave ribbon.

Supplies used are: Taupe cs (unknown source); Scenic Route (3 pp - light blue/white/taupe flowers; light blue/medium blue polka dots; light green with white flowers and blue polka dots); KI Memories (numbers - lace paper); stitching; Heidi Swapp (acetate butterfly; foam world win letters); Prima flowers (all flowers); Making Memories (buttons; green glittered photo corner); American Crafts (Alpha, pen for journaling); We R Memory Keepers (chipboard label, photo turns); Close To My Heart (blue stripe, white organza); Fiskars ribbon punch; Basic Grey (Marrakesh - blue brads)

And a close-up of the weaving...not entirely sure if I like the look but for now, it's fine! Just my fickle self these days! LOL



Thanks so much for dropping by!

-vw

No comments: