Friday, February 20, 2009

Project 365 - Day 6, 7 and 8




More photos to share for my version of Project 365.

Starting with Day 6:



Yes, this is not the most flattering pose for everyone but it was one that captured a special moment between a Dad and his girls. We were in Madison's room, teasing her as usual while getting ready for bed. Of course, Danielle wanted to be apart of the action! And I wanted to try some new settings on my camera! LOL I really should name my camera!

And here is Day 7:



I was so glad that I had one halfway decent shot of Danielle's first day at her new preschool. I have lived with alot of guilt and worry about moving Danielle from a preschool that she loved and adored...and spoke about all the time. It's so hard uprooting your children...but I needed help as I am still, yes still sick and have so many appointments to keep. I was so gratified to see Danielle zip over to the water table the minute she walked into the new classroom.
And Day 8:



This picture was taken on a whim. I brought a snack to school in celebration of Madison's 9th birthday. We had lots of marble cheese, sausage, oranges and stoned wheat thin crackers. I loved seeing the smile on Madison's face - it's been a tough year for all of us and seeing her happy makes me feel so much better!

Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

No comments: