Sunday, February 15, 2009

Project 365 - Day 5

When I first started with Project 365 (aka Photo a Day), I was skeptical that I would be able to keep up! I am just so happy that I have indeed taken a photo a day...and if I was truthful, there was one day that I missed! But I have missed a day since! It has also been very helpful to be taking a photography class at the same time! The weekly challenges help me to focus on subjects that are not the same old, same old! And the best thing...if you can believe it? I am shoot in Manual, not the semi creative modes but Manual! I still can't believe it myself but I am indeed doing it!

Without further adieu, here is my photo for Day 5. The girls had a joyful karate practice. I find it so hard to take decent pictures in the dojo but I will keep trying, especially since I am now a proud owner of the Nifty Fifty! So consider this a Before picture! LOL



Thanks for dropping by!
-vw

2 comments:

Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiss my Paper Trimmer! said...

Hi V! Had to delete my first post... noticed a mistake and well, we can't have that now can we - LOL! Sent u an email but haven't heard from you. Just wanted to say TY for the nice RAK you sent the other day! What awesome work on your Blog!!! Keep it up my friend! :)