Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all had a day of love and friendship! Here we started the day with a Hershey Kiss trail. The girls followed the kisses upstairs and found a mini red mailbox filled with Hershey kisses and a special Valentine's gift from Pau Pau. (Madison received an origami kit and Danielle a special fairy sticker book.) Of course, we had heart-shaped pancakes! So much fun today!

What are you doing tomorrow? At Scrap Shotz, tomorrow is the February DT challenges. Are you curious what my challenge may be? Well, check in tomorrow to see!

It was nice to just do some household chores and have some Valentines fun today! It really took my mind off my nagging health issues. Yesterday was a busy day of driving. I was at the Rockyview Hospital bright and early for a series of blood tests and then I was casted and fitted for a brace for my partially torn achilles tendon. And I am pleased to say that the ulcer on my leg is finally starting to heal - knock on wood!

Now I am relaxing and doing a bit of scrapping - such a great way to end my day! Scrapping just puts me in such a good mood! :-) Do you have a hobby that you are passionate about? For me, scrapbooking is a life hobby and I am very passionate about keeping the family history for the girls.

Oh I also wanted to give a special birthday wish for my childhood friend, Anna Maria! Happy Birthday Anna! Thinking of you and hoping you have been spoiled today!

-vw

No comments: