Monday, November 3, 2008

Check This Out!

October and November have been exciting months for me in terms of scrapbooking! Just before Halloween, I had the opportunity to be featured with Valerie Salmon's sketches. If you have never tried them before, just do it! Valerie is sooooooooooo talented...and her sketches are so versatile! Here is my interpretation of Sketch #69.


Supplies: Pattern paper - American Crafts; Bling - Glitz Designs (row), Prima (heart and xoxo), Flowers & Buttons - Making Memories; Ribbon - Close To My Heart; Plastic Embellishment - American Crafts; Chipboard - Urban Lily; Journal Strips - StickStock Linen from Close To My Heart.

And I am not done! LOL Here is my take on Becky Flecks HalfMaps sketch.


Supplies: Pattern Paper - Tinkering Ink (big pink flower); Basic Grey - background and mat; Alpha - American Crafts; Mini Alphas - Making Memories; Bling - Glitz Designs (clear rows), Kaiser (on butterflies); Butterfly die cut - ProvoCraft.

And here are a couple of close-ups! Can you tell I love my Cuttlebug butterflies?

Thanks for coming by!
-vw

No comments: