Saturday, October 18, 2008

So What Are You Doing Tonight?

Come join us at Scrap Shotz! We are having one fabulous and colourful online crop! The challenges are fantastic as are the prizes. I am doing a progressive card challenge, an advent calendar and a black and white layout challenge...and tomorrow, there will be a fourth challenge. So what are you waiting for? Come check us out here.

Here is my layout for the black and white challenge...



I have saved this paper for awhile because I had to find the perfect picture for it! (This photo was taken by Lisa McDonald Photography.)

And here is my layout for the very talented Amber Tosh's challenge, Pumpkin Spice...



And lastly, this is my layout for the Scrap Shotz Gives Back Challenge. For every person that completes the challenge, Scrap Shotz is donating $5 to the Alzheimer's Society.



And tomorrow, you will see the Advent Calendar, progressive card challenge and my fourth challenge!

Thanks for dropping by tonight!
-Virginia

1 comment:

Ann said...

Beautiful LO's V!! You are on a roll.