Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's World Cardmaking Day Today!

Join me at Scrap Shotz for a mini card crop! The challenges are unbelievable! Check them out here! Cards are a challenge to me as there is so much I want to add but I have such a tiny canvas! And I love cards that have an interesting technique or twist to it! Check out my challenges - they are the Double Flap Card and the Origami Christmas Tree. I've added lots of pictures for illustration purposes so I hope you give it a whirl!

Here is my Double Flap Card -



And here is my Origami Christmas Tree Card - this is one of my all time favorite cards because I love how the Christmas tree begs you to touch it!



I am a bit late posting for World Cardmaking Day because I spent the day at the hospital...again! Grrr! My strepp infection just won't go away and now I am being treated for MSRA...sigh...and yes, you guessed it, I am back on the IV pump...guess I was feeling a bit naked without it! LOL Things will get better and this will just be a funny story later on but right now, it is rather inconvenient! LOL

Thanks for dropping by! I really really appreciate it!
-Virginia

No comments: